| || |
We’ve just launched our electronic version of the St Paul’s Church Directory and Calendar via an app called MyChurchApp. MyChurchApp is a safe, secure and reliable system, built and hosted in the UK. We have always stored the St Paul’s database electronically, but now we can share the address book electronically with the Church Family, so now you can access your church database wherever you are. MyChurchApp access is by invitation only, so only members of St Paul’s will have access to the Directory & Calendar, which is much safer than a printed booklet.
My ChurchApp is a great way for church family members to stay connected with one another and stay up to date on all that’s going on at St Paul’s. You can update and manage your details, sign-up for events and much more! If you need help, ChurchApp support is quick and easy. The support team is provided by the same team of developers that built it, meaning you’re guaranteed to be helped by one of our team of experts, every time.
Installing ChurchApp to your smartphone or tablet
Android devices (HTC, LG, Motorola, Samsung, Sony etc.)
1. In the App Store within itunes search for ChurchApp - you will see the the ChurchApp logo (Blue background - with a blue cross and white suuround)
1. Click here to go to ChurchApp in the Play Store.
2. Click the green install button - you may need to sign in with your Google account
If you don't already have a Google account, you will need to sign up for one, and enter some payment details. However, ChurchApp is free, and you will not be charged.
iPhones & iPads
2. Download either the iphone app or the Ipad app as required
3. Install as you would any other ipad/iphone app
Amazon Kindle Fire:
1. Click here to automatically download ChurchApp to your tablet.
2. Download Easy Installer from the Amazon AppStore, and open it.
3. Tick the box next to ChurchApp, and press the green install button.
If you get a security warning, go to Settings > Security and allow 'Apps from Unknown Sources', then press the back arrow to return to Easy Installer.
Windows phones, tablets, or laptops (HTC, Nokia, Lenovo etc)
Please visit and bookmark/pin http://saintpauls.churchapp.co.uk/my
St Paul's Data Protection policy can be read here.